POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new include files Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  new include files (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: StudioArete
Subject: new include files
Date: 8 Oct 2006 10:40:00
Message: <web.45290d2e52472156c569456c0@news.povray.org>
I created some declarations which I would like to use as a part of include
file.
When I created new include, the PovRay does not uses it.  The same
declaration, when added to existing include works just fine.  What
modifications are required to make PovRay to recognize new include files?

Post a reply to this message