POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition number 4 Server Time
1 Aug 2024 00:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Short code competition number 4 (Message 11 to 20 of 43)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Short code competition number 4
Date: 28 Sep 2006 05:50:13
Message: <451b9ad5@news.povray.org>
Paul Bourke <pau### [at] uwaeduau> wrote:
> Good point, yes the intention is that entries will be anonymous until after
> votong.

  Btw, the submission page seems to lack a field for personal info.
How will you know who submitted the entry?-)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 28 Sep 2006 07:30:00
Message: <web.451bb128e7874c8731f01d10@news.povray.org>
I was quite amused by the 'between 16 and 256 bytes'. Does this mean that if
I create an 'artistic' scene comprising less than 16 bytes of SDL, it won't
be considered for entry, or is there some technical reason for the lower
limit? Sounds like a challenge to me! ;-)

On a side note, I'm thoroughly enjoying pruning code for my entries. I was
aware of the previous SCC, but I never tried it till now!

Bill

Post a reply to this message