POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image quality of thumbnails in Image Digest needs improvement Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Image quality of thumbnails in Image Digest needs improvement (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: George Pantazopoulos
Subject: Image quality of thumbnails in Image Digest needs improvement
Date: 21 Mar 2006 22:30:01
Message: <web.4420c4357a50ef6ac0bad8570@news.povray.org>
Dear webmasters,

    Would you please improve the image quality of the thumbnails in the
Image Digest section of the POV-Ray newsgroups website? I think the
compression is too strong, and it makes many otherwise good images look bad
in the thumbnails (and likely to get skipped over by busy readers like
myself).

Thanks,
George

Post a reply to this message