POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dumb newbie questions Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Dumb newbie questions (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: nicomp
Subject: Dumb newbie questions
Date: 7 Sep 2005 19:35:00
Message: <web.431f77feedc845503e86b3340@news.povray.org>
Forgive my ignorance...

POV-Ray is very cool but is that what the gurus use to create their
masterpieces? Are there other design/development tools that I should know
about that dovetail with POV-Ray?

Also, is there a text or document directed at children to teach them
POV-Ray?

Thanks,

Bill Nicholson
Cincinnati, OH
pov### [at] nicholsoncomputerconsultingcom

Post a reply to this message

> Are there other design/development tools that I should know
> about that dovetail with POV-Ray?
>
> Also, is there a text or document directed at children to teach them
> POV-Ray?

http://www.wikipov.org/ has some of what you are looking for.

Post a reply to this message