POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Freeware Extrusion Modeller Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Freeware Extrusion Modeller (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ruy
Subject: Freeware Extrusion Modeller
Date: 6 Sep 2005 15:05:03
Message: <web.431de7d9ee5c8043e287c7e40@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm kinda back, not really POVing these days, but in need of 3D related
knowledge I possessed back when I used to render a bit.

I'm looking for a 3D extrusion modeller I used back then, but whose name I
completely forgot. It's not Hamapatch, I know (specially because, as I
recall, Hamapatch is not an extrusion modeller). The software I'm talking
about would, IIRC, start with a cube that could be divided in eight parts
(and powers of) and each face could be extruded and/or expanded/contracted.

Can any of you kind souls help me get re-acquainted with the aforementioned
freeware software?

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

Ruy

Post a reply to this message

Wasn't wings3d was it? http://www.wings3d.com

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!

Post a reply to this message

Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> ruy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm kinda back, not really POVing these days, but in need of 3D related
> > knowledge I possessed back when I used to render a bit.
> >
> > I'm looking for a 3D extrusion modeller I used back then, but whose name I
> > completely forgot. It's not Hamapatch, I know (specially because, as I
> > recall, Hamapatch is not an extrusion modeller). The software I'm talking
> > about would, IIRC, start with a cube that could be divided in eight parts
> > (and powers of) and each face could be extruded and/or expanded/contracted.
> >
> > Can any of you kind souls help me get re-acquainted with the aforementioned
> > freeware software?
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your time and attention.
> >
> > Ruy
>
> Wasn't wings3d was it? http://www.wings3d.com
>
> --
> ~Mike
>
> Things! Billions of them!

Yes, this is it! Thanks another billion!

Ruy