POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : balrog texture Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  balrog texture (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Barehunter
Subject: balrog texture
Date: 4 Aug 2005 19:45:00
Message: <web.42f2a7ee1ae9f8e9bdb4ddfb0@news.povray.org>
Helo everybody. I am working on a picture of a balrog from LOTR. I have a
basic shape going good but I am not so good at textures. Trying to repeat
or simulate the texture on the head below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Barehunter/balrog1.png

Looks kinda like a series of lines. any recomendations?

Post a reply to this message

> Helo everybody. I am working on a picture of a balrog from LOTR. I have a
> basic shape going good but I am not so good at textures. Trying to repeat
> or simulate the texture on the head below.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Barehunter/balrog1.png
>
> Looks kinda like a series of lines. any recomendations?

   No. I'd leave it at that if I were you. Looks good to me.

    ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message