POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Program to use PovRay Scenes? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:34:23 EDT (-0400)
  Program to use PovRay Scenes? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chrisir
Subject: Program to use PovRay Scenes?
Date: 22 Jul 2005 05:45:00
Message: <web.42e0bf0ba159c08d64ac37a40@news.povray.org>
Hello!

I'm looking for a Program that enables me to fly through a PovRay-scene by
using the mouse. This wouldn't be a pre-programmed fly-path (animation /
movie) but what I actually do with mouse and keyboard, e.g. move forward,
backward, turn around and so on.
Is there a program to zoom in and out a scene or rotate it (fixed camera
position).
Can I have some controls to hide and show areas (e.g. hide or show all
splines or all bars / blocks)
Any suggestions?

Is there a program somewhere out that provides the possibility of
interaction with the PovRay-scene? E.g. I click on a bar an a messagebox
pops up and tells me the position and name of it? Or a spline goes yellow
when the mouse moves over it (without clicking). And local menue when I
right click on an object?

Thx, Chrisir

Post a reply to this message

> I'm looking for a Program that enables me to fly through a PovRay-scene by
> using the mouse.

  There exists no such program.

> Is there a program somewhere out that provides the possibility of
> interaction with the PovRay-scene?

  No.

  However, you can create a povray scene with this:
http://www.stmuc.com/moray/

--

                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message