POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command line render w/o editor Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:28:37 EDT (-0400)
  Command line render w/o editor (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Keroltarr
Subject: Command line render w/o editor
Date: 4 Jun 2005 14:05:01
Message: <web.42a1ecf95724c076f916bbf30@news.povray.org>
Howdy folks,

I hope this is the correct forum for this question.

How do I render an image to a file without displaying the povray program
window.
I especially don't want to see an editor or message window.

I want to call PVEngine.exe from another program via the command line.
I basically need a CL switch that turns off POV-Ray's GUI.

is this possible?
LewyT

Post a reply to this message