POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wondering about collaboration Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Wondering about collaboration (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Loki
Subject: Wondering about collaboration
Date: 3 May 2005 04:05:01
Message: <web.42773091aedf11f0fd90fb9e0@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone.  Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for a POV project
to collaborate on?  I've been using POV for a long time, but I never seem
to get to finish major pics - they always get daunting and I get
sidetracked by doodles.  So I'm interested in finding anyone to work with
on a more ambitious project.  I think I'm best at texturing/lighting
composition stuff, but not too bad at poly modelling to .obj format too.
Anyone fancy working together on something interesting?

-

Post a reply to this message

> Hi everyone.  Just wondering if anyone has any good ideas for a POV project
> to collaborate on?  I've been using POV for a long time, but I never seem
> to get to finish major pics - they always get daunting and I get
> sidetracked by doodles.  So I'm interested in finding anyone to work with
> on a more ambitious project.  I think I'm best at texturing/lighting
> composition stuff, but not too bad at poly modelling to .obj format too.
> Anyone fancy working together on something interesting?

> -

I would love to work on a project bigger than myself. My time is
sporadic though, so I would not like to work to any deadlines.

Post a reply to this message