POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray crashes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  Povray crashes (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Martin
Subject: Povray crashes
Date: 1 Apr 2005 09:55:00
Message: <web.424d60889f7784408bb8ef390@news.povray.org>
I run Povray 3.6 since four days on my windows computer.
Yesterday it worked fine. But today, if I want to start it
the start screen comes and then the program crashes without
any message.
Is someone able to help me or had the same problem and did solve it.
I did not find anything about this problem in the search engine.

Thx
Martin

Post a reply to this message

> I run Povray 3.6 since four days on my windows computer.
> Yesterday it worked fine. But today, if I want to start it
> the start screen comes and then the program crashes without
> any message.
> Is someone able to help me or had the same problem and did solve it.
> I did not find anything about this problem in the search engine.

Have you rebooted your PC and tried again?

Also, when you say "no message", do you mean that literally? No windows
error message or anything?

Post a reply to this message