POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray crashes : Re: Povray crashes Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray crashes
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 1 Apr 2005 11:58:44
Message: <424d7dc4@news.povray.org>
Then check Windows' Registry for keys used by POV-Ray or the Code Editor (of
which I keep forgetting the name), as it surely has something to do with
data that is retained after an uninstall, and this most often leads to the
registry on Windows Systems. And if the POV-Ray path is still there with
some file-residue, delete that as well.

The reason why registry-keys are almost never removed is beyond me.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>