POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray and Radiosity Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray and Radiosity (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bui Nguyen Minh
Subject: POV-Ray and Radiosity
Date: 28 Mar 2005 05:50:00
Message: <web.4247e0bb8480eb359e1e76f30@news.povray.org>
hi,
i'm new to POV-Ray, i'd like to use POV-Ray to make an image illustrating
radiosity. As i now, it seems that POV-Ray uses photon map for radiosity
but i need a method "radiosity"- i mean: it calculates form factors,.., is
it
possible to do that in POV-Ray ?
Thank in advanced :)

Post a reply to this message

> i'm new to POV-Ray, i'd like to use POV-Ray to make an image illustrating
> radiosity. As i now, it seems that POV-Ray uses photon map for radiosity
> but i need a method "radiosity"- i mean: it calculates form factors,.., is
> it possible to do that in POV-Ray ?

   I think you should read *ASAP* section 2.3.4 (Radiosity), and perhaps
also 2.6.3 (Photons).

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message