POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tiger stripes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Tiger stripes (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Barehunter
Subject: Tiger stripes
Date: 13 Dec 2004 15:40:00
Message: <web.41bdfe0417c6d1056f274f770@news.povray.org>
Hello. I am doing a picture of a white tiger. I almost have the body
complete. what is stumping me is doing the stripes. I started using
image_maps which seems to work. But I have to create each image_map picture
by hand. Is there any formulaic way to generate black stripes on a white
background using pigments or patterns? Thank you.

Post a reply to this message