POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using a mesh and a plane Server Time
19 May 2024 18:54:12 EDT (-0400)
  Using a mesh and a plane (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: nomail
Subject: Using a mesh and a plane
Date: 15 Sep 2004 11:00:00
Message: <web.41485811e043c259e65a39320@news.povray.org>
Hello  everybody!
I have a question
Iam trying to convert
datas from x,y,z resorces or  x,y  into an imgae that it looks like  a
wave in heigt field
( like the image from the sombreo in the here in the galery) .....
I don't have the function...only
many many "points", scaled  in x-achse in 0.2....

I thought about making a mesh with these points and then taking them to a
plane that it would look like a heigh field....

Am I in the right direccion?

The  question is...if  I can do  somthing like that with pov-ray and if  yes
how....
I'm working with pov-ray since a week ago and  the documentation is not
helping very much

URL's are welcome

thaks a lot

Post a reply to this message