POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'club' Server Time
2 Jun 2024 17:03:55 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'club' (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: D  H  Berlin
Subject: Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'club'
Date: 16 Aug 2004 23:05:00
Message: <web.4121750e708ccd5ec28e4a9b0@news.povray.org>
Hi!
 I'm looking for people who want to create pov-macros or -objects on a given
theme (for example cars, flowers, kitchen, technical equipment, etc) for 2
hours or so on the weekend and maybe chat a bit about the results of each
other.
Just for the fun of it.
I have set up a website for that: Pov.Stefanie.de
At the beginning of the meeting a topic would be chosen, then everyone tries
to create one or two objects or macros about that topic and upload the file
and a small example-picture. In the end we could talk about the pictures.

I would finish the site, if there are at least 3 people or so interested in
that. (I guess 6 to 10 people would be great. And the more the better. :)

Give the site a try and post here if you were interested.
It would be a sort of "club", just on the internet.

Greetings
Dieter

Post a reply to this message

Sounds like a interesting/fun initiative, but isn't 2 hours a bit short for
this purpose? I think it would be better to have a 2 hour chat-session (in
the weekend), and do the actual coding/tuning/etc. in our own free time (or
is this what your were saying? :-))

So, when do we start?

JWV

"D. H. Berlin" <wee### [at] PoVStefaniede> wrote in message
> Hi!
>  I'm looking for people who want to create pov-macros or -objects on a
given
> theme (for example cars, flowers, kitchen, technical equipment, etc) for 2
> hours or so on the weekend and maybe chat a bit about the results of each
> other.
> Just for the fun of it.
> I have set up a website for that: Pov.Stefanie.de
> At the beginning of the meeting a topic would be chosen, then everyone
tries
> to create one or two objects or macros about that topic and upload the
file
> and a small example-picture. In the end we could talk about the pictures.
>
> I would finish the site, if there are at least 3 people or so interested
in
> that. (I guess 6 to 10 people would be great. And the more the better. :)
>
> Give the site a try and post here if you were interested.
> It would be a sort of "club", just on the internet.
>
> Greetings
> Dieter

Post a reply to this message