POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray 3.5 dlls...can Theybe downloaded seperately? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:04 EDT (-0400)
  povray 3.5 dlls...can Theybe downloaded seperately? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: windwakr
Subject: povray 3.5 dlls...can Theybe downloaded seperately?
Date: 21 Jul 2004 17:00:00
Message: <web.40fed8e8a8cb97784eadc1010@news.povray.org>
I need the 3.5 dll's so I can use MegaPov. But I dont want to download 8mb
just for 3 dll's. Can anyone host the 3.5 dlls? 3.6 doesn' work, "ERROR:
Wrong editor DLL version [expected 0210, got 0211]."

Post a reply to this message

> I need the 3.5 dll's so I can use MegaPov. But I dont want to download 8mb
> just for 3 dll's. Can anyone host the 3.5 dlls? 3.6 doesn' work, "ERROR:
> Wrong editor DLL version [expected 0210, got 0211]."

No, you also need the scene files, include files and POV-Ray documentation.
Just the DLLs will not help you at all.  You need to download the official
POV-Ray 3.5 to use MegaPOV, exactly as the MegaPOV documentation tells you.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde