POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looking for a macro to turn an array of points into one of triangles.... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  looking for a macro to turn an array of points into one of triangles.... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Habagat Boy
Subject: looking for a macro to turn an array of points into one of triangles....
Date: 6 Dec 2003 13:20:02
Message: <web.3fd21c9aca6ea6d53527d1b40@news.povray.org>
does anyone know of a way to convert an array of points into non-overlapping

series of points, and test the first array for distance to each point; the
three closest points on the first array to a point on the second set become
the vertices of a triangle. however, this will result in a lot of identical

Post a reply to this message