POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Output variable values to text file? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Output variable values to text file? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Robert LaMarca
Subject: Output variable values to text file?
Date: 25 Nov 2003 20:30:01
Message: <web.3fc4013ec8c2892dd074241b0@news.povray.org>
Hello--

Is there something in POVRay that will allow one to kick out array and other
variable values to a text file?

barring that.. is there something in SDL akin to a messagebox?

And.. while we are at it.  Is there anything out there in POV land that will
connect this beautiful toy to a Database such as MySQL?

Thanks in advance for any takers on this one...

Robert

Post a reply to this message