POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Further POV-Ray development Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Further POV-Ray development (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: ABX
Subject: Re: Further POV-Ray development
Date: 22 Sep 2003 14:31:41
Message: <m9fumvo5an72f0ijldimkvbt80o3o19ul1@4ax.com>
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:11:30 +0200, John VanSickle
<evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > What is the current status of POV-Ray development?
>
> The other day Thorsten typed out some new code and compiled it.

Depending what you mean as 'new code'. IIRC 3.5.1 is supposed to be bugfix
release rather than set of new features.

> That's all you need to know.

Believe or not, but anwers are not that simple as questions :-)
Lack of answers can mean either inactivity and activity. This is the later.

Is there something in current 3.5 which breaks rendering of next 528 frames
for you? Tell me and I will try to help you.

ABX

Post a reply to this message