POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Further POV-Ray development : Re: Further POV-Ray development Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Further POV-Ray development
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 28 Sep 2003 15:12:49
Message: <3f7732b1$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3f76e80b$1@news.povray.org> , "Andrew Coppin"
<orp### [at] btinternetcom> wrote:

> I'm sure a few people would still ask *exactly* where we're at, but I would
> imagine this would be enough for most casual observers. Certainly it would
> be an improvement on hearing *nothing*...

Nothing?  Doesn't the "What's New" section on the main page make it clear
enough that POV-Ray isn't "dead" just because we don't make promises we
cannot keep for years like other projects; and which comment on all the
things they want to do and then only release one alpha version after the
other every month like for example the Mozilla project has been doing for
the last five years now?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde