POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : two scenes in one file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  two scenes in one file (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: tommy
Subject: two scenes in one file
Date: 4 Aug 2003 06:05:02
Message: <web.3f2e2eff530972d2a472d3920@news.povray.org>
I am looking for the post where somebody gave us an example on how to write
two scenes in one file with the second scene -which renders the final image
- using the png output of the first scene.

Any help?

Tommy
The 1st African citizen POV member !
==================
http://www.webkenya.com/
Promote Web Development in Africa
WWW = Western or World Wide Web ??

Post a reply to this message

On Mon,  4 Aug 2003 06:01:35 EDT, "tommy" <tom### [at] webkenyacom> wrote:
> I am looking for the post where somebody gave us an example on how to write
> two scenes in one file with the second scene -which renders the final image
> - using the png output of the first scene.

This was mentioned a few times:

start animation rendering where next frame use output of previous one for
image_map. Files desk.pov and desk.ini in scenes/advanced/ folder contain ready
for use example of this technique.

ABX

Post a reply to this message

>I am looking for the post where somebody gave us an example on how to write
>two scenes in one file with the second scene -which renders the final image
>- using the png output of the first scene.
>
>Any help?
>
>Tommy
>The 1st African citizen POV member !
>==================
>http://www.webkenya.com/
>Promote Web Development in Africa
>WWW = Western or World Wide Web ??

Now that would be very interesting, especially with psychedelic texture
animation.

I am going to keep an eye on this thread.

Also does anyone have any pov scene files for creating some other
psychedelic texture animations.

If anyone wants to see what I am upto : www.darrenfisher.org.uk

Thanks

darrenf (zippy666)

Post a reply to this message

I am currently working on it and it is working great.

Tommy

>This was mentioned a few times:
>
>start animation rendering where next frame use output of previous one for
>image_map. Files desk.pov and desk.ini in scenes/advanced/ folder contain ready
>for use example of this technique.
>
>ABX

Post a reply to this message

"darrenf" <dar### [at] ukonlinenet> wrote in

> tommy wrote:
>>I am looking for the post where somebody gave us an example on how to
>>write two scenes in one file with the second scene -which renders the
>>final image - using the png output of the first scene.
>> [...]
>
> Now that would be very interesting, especially with psychedelic
> texture animation.
> [...]

Or with an "infinite" "image containing and image of itself" scene...

Post a reply to this message

"None" <Non### [at] onca> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> "darrenf" <dar### [at] ukonlinenet> wrote in
>
> > tommy wrote:
> >>I am looking for the post where somebody gave us an example on how
> >>write two scenes in one file with the second scene -which renders
the
> >>final image - using the png output of the first scene.
> >> [...]
> >
> > Now that would be very interesting, especially with psychedelic
> > texture animation.
> > [...]
>
> Or with an "infinite" "image containing and image of itself"
scene...

   Please translate...   <g>    ;)

  ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message