POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : two scenes in one file : Re: two scenes in one file Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: two scenes in one file
From: Hughes, B
Date: 4 Aug 2003 17:29:24
Message: <3f2ed034@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:3f2ea31b$1@news.povray.org...

> "None" <Non### [at] onca> wrote in message
> news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> >
> > Or with an "infinite" "image containing and image of itself"
> scene...
>
>    Please translate...   <g>    ;)

I have such an include file at  http://users.aol.com/xyzunknown/linker.htm

Either wait and click on the animated GIF (which shows the asked-about
effect) at top there or scroll down to near the bottom of the page for the
download of inxframe.zip.

This type of thing has been done by many people throughout the years, so
please consider mine just another example, although I don't know of any
links to them. Also, it was written during use of POV-Ray 3.0.

Bob H.