POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looking for CVAN65 Enterprise model Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  looking for CVAN65 Enterprise model (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: obj
Subject: looking for CVAN65 Enterprise model
Date: 24 May 2003 14:10:01
Message: <web.3ecfb48a2f8f107ea23068bd0@news.povray.org>
ok ... I'm talking about the USS Enterprise here ...
CVAN65 ... NOT the Starship.
All of my searches end up finding the Star Trek thing
and I am looking for any Navy Aircraft Carrier models
I can use for raytracing.
Actually, any info on navy ship models for tracing
would be of help as would models of F4's, F16's, F18's etc.
Anyone have any leads?

tia

ob

Post a reply to this message