POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray role-playing game project needs help on grafics and animations Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray role-playing game project needs help on grafics and animations (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kabo
Subject: POV-Ray role-playing game project needs help on grafics and animations
Date: 14 Feb 2003 08:05:05
Message: <web.3e4ce80f9da7d96d27c60d8e0@news.povray.org>
<b>I'm glad you read this and perhaps you are even interested in helping
us!</b>

We are programming a fantasy role-playing game which is called "The Tales of
Trolls and Treasures RPG-Project" and we are using POV-ray for all grafics
and animations. We make high demands on the grafic quality and we think our
quality is already quite high. We already have some objects like trees and
bushes, and we also have some animated characters and monsters. Please
take a look at our screenshot page:
<a
href="http://www.rpg-project.com/pages/shots.htm">http://www.rpg-project.com/pages/shots.htm</A>
or at our animation page:
<a
href="http://www.rpg-project.com/pages/povani.htm">http://www.rpg-project.com/pages/povani.htm</A>

We now search help on improving and expanding our grafic resources. For
example, we still need some items for the game, e.g. armor. We need more
objects like different trees, walls and rocks, too. But our main need lies
in animations. We have generated some movements for our characters, but we
need still more. For example we have made animations for characters
attacking with a sword and an axe. We need animations for staffs, spears,
bows or throwing waepons.

Then, we want to make equipment changes visible on the character figures. Is
he using a sword or a spear? Does he wear a lether helm or a metal one?
Which kind of armor is he using? And so on.

This is a lot of work and so we are searching for people who would have fun
to help us. If you are interested, please mail me directly, my name is
Kabo:

<b>Kab### [at] rpg-projectcom</b>

Post a reply to this message