POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay banner add Server Time
5 Aug 2024 02:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay banner add (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: The Mad Hatter
Subject: PovRay banner add
Date: 19 Jan 2003 03:30:06
Message: <web.3e2a6100c32a3d9865a325ef0@news.povray.org>
I recently started delving into flash.  I ended up making a povray banner
add as to help teach me flash, and to add something somewhat to the
community.

Can download the swf at:

http://www.highpoly3d.com/writer/wip/povray.swf

To see what it plays like in proper size, I put her on the highpoly3d site.

http://www.highpoly3d.com

 Comments, good/bad?

Post a reply to this message