POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PovRay banner add : Re: PovRay banner add Server Time
5 Aug 2024 00:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay banner add
From: St
Date: 22 Jan 2003 15:24:48
Message: <3e2efe10@news.povray.org>
"The Mad Hatter" <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> The banner is fast because I kept her down to 25.8 kb

        That's cool for Flash. Nice.

>   The new add as it:
>
> http://www.highpoly3d.com/writer/wip/pov.swf

     That works for me. The wording "Years of Experience" is good, and
here's the reason why:

The 'combined' experience of all povers put together must measure in
the hundreds* of years by now - taking into account all the hours
they've put in...

   *an over-exaggeration?   ;)    I think you see what I mean
though...

> Seems sometimes it's trouble trying to grab flash movies as no real
right
> click option.. then just browse my working directory at:

    Heh... that's why I asked about filesize, ya just can't tell for
sure...  ;)

    But with your first one, it seemed fast so I thought I'd ask
anyway.

    Very good though MH, I like it.

     ~Steve~