POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Need help and/or tutors Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help and/or tutors (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Re: Need help and/or tutors
Date: 18 Feb 2001 00:22:06
Message: <3A8F5B9C.BA9DFD13@faricy.net>
CHARLES CLARK wrote:

>   Does anyone have any files I could learn from?I need stuff on Liquid
> Spray and Lens Flare. The help files with them isn't helping. Too much
> trial and error.

sorry, I don't know much about liquid spray or lens flares...

don't think i'm chewing you out, but please don't post in HTML here. :)

From: Alan Kong
Date: 18 Feb 2001 01:00:14
Message: <ugou8tolud6kirmrdrqklomf46m9v7510q@4ax.com>
On Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:11:06 -0800 CHARLES CLARK wrote:

>  Does anyone have any files I could learn from?
>I need stuff on Liquid Spray and Lens Flare. The help files with them isn't helping.
Too much trial and error.

  Hi, Charles. Could you cancel your previous post? This news group is
for the posting of text-only messages and your post contained text,
HTML, and a .gif image. You can re-post your question as a reply to this
post (sans binary attachments). Thanks.

  If you tell us a little about the scene you are trying to make and
what problems you are having with the Liquid Spray and Lens Flare
include files, someone might have a better idea of what advice to give.