POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Need help and/or tutors : Re: Need help and/or tutors Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help and/or tutors
From: Scott Hill
Date: 19 Feb 2001 07:55:15
Message: <3a9117b3$1@news.povray.org>
"CHARLES CLARK" <SEE### [at] prodigynet> wrote in message
> I'm new to posting. How do you cancel a posting?

    In Outlook Express, Charles, to cancel a message you select the message
you want to cancel (you can only cancel messages you've authored) and then
choose Cancel Message from the Message menu.

>                                                                     Sorry
about the HTML. I've
> been posting for days in some other groups and no one said anything. I'll
> see if I can find the output setting again and change it to text.

    Go to the Tools menu and select Options... In the Options dialog that
appears, click on the Send tab and make sure the radio buttons labelled
'News Sending Format' (at the bottom of the Send page) is set to 'Plain
Text'.

HTH,
--
Scott Hill.