POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Colored Neon Lights that are real light sources. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Colored Neon Lights that are real light sources. (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: Colored Neon Lights that are real light sources.
Date: 1 Oct 2001 09:42:08
Message: <3BB871D3.76BBCFD2@netvision.net.il>
I've been working hard on that, and I still didn't manage to make one.
Any ideas?

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 1 Oct 2001 09:59:30
Message: <3BB87778.6BD9C98D@gmx.de>
Eitan Tal wrote:

> I've been working hard on that, and I still didn't manage to make one.
> Any ideas?

You will have to be a bit more specific.  Maybe just post your efforts in
p.b.i. and say what you think should be different.

Maybe also read:

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ/languageVFAQ.html#visiblelightsource

Christoph

--