POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCEMENT: POV-Ray v3.5 Beta.1 is Available Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:29 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCEMENT: POV-Ray v3.5 Beta.1 is Available (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Ken
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: POV-Ray v3.5 Beta.1 is Available
Date: 5 Sep 2001 01:51:38
Message: <3B95BE45.D1E01088@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

The moment you have all been waiting for has arrived. The first public
beta release of POV-Ray v3.5 is now available for download. At the
present time only the Windows and Macintosh versions of the program
are available for beta testing. If other platforms become available
you will be notified by an announcement in this group.

You can follow the link from http://povray.org to get to the beta
download page.

PLEASE take the time to read everything on the download page!

You will find a new group has been added to this news server -
povray.beta-test. You will need to subscribe to this group if
you want to participate in the beta testing rounds.

READ my welcome message before posting to that group.

Enjoy,

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group Member

Post a reply to this message

> The moment you have all been waiting for has arrived. The first public
> beta release of POV-Ray v3.5 is now available for download.

Eeeeeeeeehaaaaw ! It seems I comed back just in time ! (Hello everybody,
I hope you are all well !)

I think I will not get much sleep for some time ;-)

Povingly,

Philippe

Post a reply to this message