POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Still no guestbook, help Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Still no guestbook, help (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: David Fontaine
Subject: Still no guestbook, help
Date: 4 Feb 2001 22:12:04
Message: <3A7E19F5.F3B7C990@faricy.net>
So he STILL hasn't answered my email. If anyone here can grab the source
and see what's wrong, or if it's the webmaster's problem, please help!

http://davidf.faricy.net/guestbook/guestbook.pl
http://davidf.faricy.net/guestbook/guestbook.html

I get a 405 Method Not Allowed (POST) when I try to test-sign it.

Everything in the directory is chmoded to 777 "-rwxrwxrwx".