POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : David Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:19:37 EDT (-0400)
  David (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: David
Subject: David
Date: 2 Dec 2000 17:41:55
Message: <B64EBAB3.3427%davidmccabe@mac.com>
There seems to be two "David"s here, so lets not get each other confused.
______
David McCabe
dav### [at] maccom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm
Jesus loves you!

Post a reply to this message

From: David F
Subject: Re: David
Date: 2 Dec 2000 23:30:02
Message: <3A29CC69.450AF3E@ednet.rvc.cc.il.us>
This is the other David, I realized that, and I am now posting under David F.
Sorry if that caused any confusion!!

David wrote:

> There seems to be two "David"s here, so lets not get each other confused.
> ______
> David McCabe
> dav### [at] maccom
> http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm
> Jesus loves you!

Post a reply to this message

> This is the other David, I realized that, and I am now posting under David F.
> Sorry if that caused any confusion!!

No confusion, one has a signiture the other doesn't.
Signatures are good like that(as long as they aren't 100 mega bytes).

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

> > This is the other David, I realized that, and I am now posting under David F.
> > Sorry if that caused any confusion!!
> >

> No confusion, one has a signiture the other doesn't.
> Signatures are good like that(as long as they aren't 100 mega bytes).

Who has a 100 MB signature?

> --
> Phil
> ...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.

Post a reply to this message

> This is the other David, I realized that, and I am now posting under David F.
> Sorry if that caused any confusion!!

But I'm, David F! ;)