POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : David : Re: David Server Time
8 Aug 2024 14:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: David
From: David
Date: 4 Dec 2000 14:24:48
Message: <B6512F7F.36E6%davidmccabe@mac.com>
I havn't a CLUE why, but my posting appeared in the "off-topic" newsgroup,
which I was in to test if I could make my name "David McCabe". I've never
been in that gruop before, nor was I there when I posted the message. It's
the oddest thing that's happened this week. Anyway, here's what it said:

I don't know exactly how to do that, or when I chose "David" as a posting
name, but I'll look into that. What does "AFAICS" mean, IAISNSPEMSQAICL?

______
David McCabe
dav### [at] maccom
http://homepage.mac.com/davidmccabe/index.htm