POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New povray webring Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  New povray webring (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: New povray webring
Date: 26 Nov 2000 08:02:24
Message: <3a2109e0$1@news.povray.org>

The old Y/G rings are apparently defunct for editing or adding sites.

See the new ring HQ at:

http://webring.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: New povray webring
Date: 26 Nov 2000 10:38:14
Message: <3a212e66@news.povray.org>
Oh wow.  That's a great thing.
What?  No vote on the webring logo?  I hate the logo for it.  Sorry, but I do... sorry
I mentioned voting at
all too, being in UsA.  It hasn't any complexity such as that which POV-Ray has now
(I'm half joking).
Thank you Micha and Guillermo for creating it (the webring)  :-)

Bob

Post a reply to this message