POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Tutorial will be going away Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface Tutorial will be going away (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: SamuelT
Subject: Isosurface Tutorial will be going away
Date: 3 Jul 2000 17:25:16
Message: <39610587.BDB1AFC4@aol.com>
Hello everybody. I'm going to be moving in about 5 days, thus losing my
internet access. The isosurface tutorial is on Aol webspace, meaning it
won't be there any longer in 5-6 days. Chances are if I get internet
access again, I'll probably just have a small gallery up.

If any of you think the tutorial should stay, and have the means to give
it a new home, feel free.

Sorry to bail on some of you who found the tutorial helpful (you can
download it, however).

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit my isosurface tutorial at http://members.aol.com/stbenge

Post a reply to this message

On Mon, 03 Jul 2000 14:28:39 -0700, SamuelT wrote:
>Hello everybody. I'm going to be moving in about 5 days, thus losing my
>internet access. The isosurface tutorial is on Aol webspace, meaning it
>won't be there any longer in 5-6 days. Chances are if I get internet
>access again, I'll probably just have a small gallery up.
>
>If any of you think the tutorial should stay, and have the means to give
>it a new home, feel free.

If nobody else volunteers to host it, can you send a zipped-up copy of all
the pieces of it my way?

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message

I have the tutorials downloaded. If I host them would you like me to remove
your email address or simply change it once you've found a new e-home?

Halbert

"SamuelT" <STB### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Hello everybody. I'm going to be moving in about 5 days, thus losing my
> internet access. The isosurface tutorial is on Aol webspace, meaning it
> won't be there any longer in 5-6 days. Chances are if I get internet
> access again, I'll probably just have a small gallery up.
>
> If any of you think the tutorial should stay, and have the means to give
> it a new home, feel free.
>
> Sorry to bail on some of you who found the tutorial helpful (you can
> download it, however).
>
> --
> Samuel Benge
>
> E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom
>
> Visit my isosurface tutorial at http://members.aol.com/stbenge

Post a reply to this message

I would be happy to post them in the Cyclopedia (giving you full credit, of
course)

Josh

SamuelT wrote:

> Hello everybody. I'm going to be moving in about 5 days, thus losing my
> internet access. The isosurface tutorial is on Aol webspace, meaning it
> won't be there any longer in 5-6 days. Chances are if I get internet
> access again, I'll probably just have a small gallery up.
>
> If any of you think the tutorial should stay, and have the means to give
> it a new home, feel free.
>
> Sorry to bail on some of you who found the tutorial helpful (you can
> download it, however).
>
> --
> Samuel Benge
>
> E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom