POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface Tutorial will be going away : Re: Isosurface Tutorial will be going away Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Tutorial will be going away
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Jul 2000 01:05:13
Message: <39617089@news.povray.org>
Hey there Samuel.  Leaving just AOL?  Or is there more to it than that?  If
neither of the other 3 people (so far) can't put it back on the web I could
try putting it at XOOM  (my AOL spaces are filled).  We'll see I guess.  Gee,
reminds me that I need more web space and probably should close out the XOOM
one anyhow.
Hope to be seeing you around some more and that this doesn't mean a complete
end to your presence.

Bob