POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Better late than never... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Better late than never... (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Better late than never...
Date: 30 Jun 2000 07:58:17
Message: <395C8B6C.4A5F04D1@inapg.inra.fr>
I just updated my POV gallery  "The book of beginnings".
http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.fr.html (French)
http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html (English)

What's new :
- 15 new images made in 1999-2000 (with close-ups). 9 of them are in the
last gallery (Genesis).
- a new look (simpler and lighter I hope)

The "sources" pages has been revamped :
- some "new" macros (already posted here in fact)
- the "making of" of my 2 IRTC pics
- a tutorial about UV mapping and meshes
- a short review (links and comments) of the techniques & tools that can
be used to put realistic characters in POV scenes.

G.

Post a reply to this message

Excellent images and page design.  A true master of the art.

rik

Gilles Tran wrote:

> I just updated my POV gallery  "The book of beginnings".
> http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.fr.html (French)
> http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html (English)
>
> What's new :
> - 15 new images made in 1999-2000 (with close-ups). 9 of them are in the
> last gallery (Genesis).
> - a new look (simpler and lighter I hope)
>
> The "sources" pages has been revamped :
> - some "new" macros (already posted here in fact)
> - the "making of" of my 2 IRTC pics
> - a tutorial about UV mapping and meshes
> - a short review (links and comments) of the techniques & tools that can
> be used to put realistic characters in POV scenes.
>
> G.

Post a reply to this message