POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Better late than never... : Re: Better late than never... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Better late than never...
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 30 Jun 2000 11:05:08
Message: <395CB722.3E91B219@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> I just updated my POV gallery  "The book of beginnings".
> http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.fr.html (French)
> http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html (English)

[...]

I am always impressed when I visit your site, especially by the fact, that you
do not just do the images, but always take the time to write something about
them.

The new additions are very informative, esp. the "making of" parts.

The only problem (you probably already know) is the low access speed.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>