POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 available (fix) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 available (fix) (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 available (fix)
Date: 3 May 2005 05:45:03
Message: <4277481f$1@news.povray.org>
Users of the non-SSE2 build (pvengine.exe) please note that I mistakenly
included a non-optimized version in the archive. The zip file now available
at http://www.povray.org/beta/ includes the correct EXE.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: POV-Ray 3.7.beta.3 available (fix)
Date: 3 May 2005 11:51:22
Message: <pan.2005.05.03.15.51.22.816773@nospam.com>
Just out of curiosity, is there a plan for a beta of a Linux build?

Kinda itching to get my hands on it to start playing with it (particularly
interested in MP support). :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message