POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Wishlist Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  POV Wishlist (Message 11 to 20 of 101)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: POV Wishlist
Date: 16 Mar 2004 19:32:39
Message: <40579C9E.7237F0FC@hotmail.com>
Tyler Eaves wrote:

POV-Ray is a renderer.  That means that if it can render something
you can describe in the SDL, POV-Ray does all it needs to do.  The
only reason to add a new feature is:

a)  What you want cannot be described in the SDL.
b)  What you want can be far more efficiently rendered as a new
    primitive.

The things you ask for don't fall into either category.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message