POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interlocking Heightfields. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:28:53 EDT (-0400)
  Interlocking Heightfields. (Message 24 to 33 of 33)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Interlocking Heightfields.
Date: 13 May 2008 09:29:24
Message: <ft5j241qoi43tbamsl5uspsv63d0255br7@4ax.com>
On Mon, 12 May 2008 17:18:15 EDT, "Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet>
wrote:

>HFs made from functions have some odd built-in problems, though, as I've
>discovered to my chagrin.  Take a look at something I posted recently...

Interesting post (I don't look at advanced users) With the HF using a
function I expected to have a continuous patchwork. I'll experiment
later after I finish my TC-IRT entry. Thanks for pointing it out.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message