POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCING: NewIOR.inc v4 released with +2850 minerals Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCING: NewIOR.inc v4 released with +2850 minerals (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Sven-Erik Andersen
Subject: ANNOUNCING: NewIOR.inc v4 released with +2850 minerals
Date: 13 Jul 2000 05:45:52
Message: <ng2rmssdhdhb8b2qeqel008qismbbdfoec@4ax.com>
I have just finished the update on the NewIOR.inc file. It now contains over
2850 different minerals with their IOR-values compared to the about 180 of the
previous version. The file is available at my website at
http://seasoft.tecbox.com. Hope it can be of any use to you.

Sven-Erik Andersen
----
sea### [at] mailcitycom
http://seasoft.tecbox.com/

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:45:55 +0200, Sven-Erik Andersen
<sea### [at] mailcitycom> wrote:

>I have just finished the update on the NewIOR.inc file. It now contains over
>2850 different minerals with their IOR-values compared to the about 180 of the
>previous version. The file is available at my website at
>http://seasoft.tecbox.com. Hope it can be of any use to you.

WOW!

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet

> I have just finished the update on the NewIOR.inc file. It now contains over
> 2850 different minerals with their IOR-values compared to the about 180 of the
> previous version. The file is available at my website at
> http://seasoft.tecbox.com. Hope it can be of any use to you.
>
> Sven-Erik Andersen
> ----
> sea### [at] mailcitycom