POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCING: NewIOR.inc v4 released with +2850 minerals : Re: ANNOUNCING: NewIOR.inc v4 released with +2850 minerals Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCING: NewIOR.inc v4 released with +2850 minerals
From: Sven-Erik Andersen
Date: 19 Jul 2000 01:24:59
Message: <ckeans8iv3483641t5pgkmvqul803431rs@4ax.com>
I take your point, but it shouldn't be a problem using the files as they are
now like the way you suggest. All you hace to do is locate them and a little
cut-and-paste. No need to convert the file into another format.

The highest IOR I believe is for Smithite at 3.27.

Sven-Erik Andersen
----
sea### [at] mailcitycom
http://seasoft.tecbox.com/