POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New system!!! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  New system!!! (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Halbert
Subject: New system!!!
Date: 19 Jan 2001 00:15:19
Message: <3a67cd67$1@news.povray.org>
Just upgraded to a PIII 800Mhz (256Mb) from a Celeron 400 (192Mb). I ran
skyvase before and after here are my results:
Before:
skyvase.pov
1024x768 AA 0.3
168 s total

After:
skyvase.pov
1024x768 AA 0.3
77 s total

I'm stoked!
Isosurfaces, here I come!

(email is up but webserver is still down)

Post a reply to this message