POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New system!!! : Re: New system!!! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New system!!!
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 20 Jan 2001 11:32:53
Message: <3a69bdb5@news.povray.org>
"Halbert" <hal### [at] earthcompudrivelcom> wrote in message
> Pentium 166? Perhaps 200?

Yeah, P200 MMX. I find that it's the design of a scene that takes the time..
tweaking media parameters etc. I don't mind so much waiting for a final
render.

>It's really not about your speed, it's about your
> patience!

And your patience ran out? :-)

--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.