POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Selfish Curiosity Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Selfish Curiosity (Message 1 to 10 of 27)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Selfish Curiosity
Date: 21 Jan 2004 08:39:06
Message: <Xns947757D797168tomatimporg@203.29.75.35>
I know POV-Ray 3.51 for Windows is a bugfix release, but will it have
"Pause Rendering" on the right click menu of the system tray icon?

--
Tom
_________________________________

Post a reply to this message

From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: Selfish Curiosity
Date: 21 Jan 2004 09:01:37
Message: <400e8641$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Galvin" <tom### [at] imporg> wrote in message
> I know POV-Ray 3.51 for Windows is a bugfix release, but will it have
> "Pause Rendering" on the right click menu of the system tray icon?

<vague answer>Not unless it gets added.</vague answer>

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com

Post a reply to this message

> I know POV-Ray 3.51 for Windows is a bugfix release, but will it have
> "Pause Rendering" on the right click menu of the system tray icon?

Only the POV-Gods know... but there's a message posted 3 days ago on
povray.announce.FAQ that didn't get the publicity it deserves ;-)

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message