POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Selfish Curiosity : Re: Selfish Curiosity Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:13:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Selfish Curiosity
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Jan 2004 09:26:13
Message: <400e8c05@news.povray.org>
In article <400e8703@news.povray.org> , "Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr>
wrote:

> Only the POV-Gods know... but there's a message posted 3 days ago on
> povray.announce.FAQ that didn't get the publicity it deserves ;-)

Because nobody reads that group it seems.  I am actually amazed how much
stuff we could write there, and how many people ask without ever even
checking that group ;-)  In fact, I was waiting if somebody would notice -
but you already knew, of course...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde