POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Pespective Camera do not give the result I wished. Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pespective Camera do not give the result I wished. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Pespective Camera do not give the result I wished.
Date: 1 Nov 2003 08:12:02
Message: <gnnc71-los.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Fab wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I have a problem with perspective camera.
>

> - I use the following code for an image of 400x400 pixels.
> - I wish to get a cylinder in the middle of my image just like the image I
> sent.

Please don't post attachments in this group.

Apart from that you did not make it clear what you are trying to
achieve.  If you want the cylinder to fill your whole image the radius
has to be the same as the distance to the camera if the camera angle is
90 degree.  If your radius is 250 and the distance from the camera 500
(it's only 499 in your sample) the cylinder fills half the width of the
image.

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message