POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Brother, (or Sister) can you spare a bunny? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:31:35 EDT (-0400)
  Brother, (or Sister) can you spare a bunny? (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Mike the Elder
Subject: Brother, (or Sister) can you spare a bunny?
Date: 8 May 2008 10:50:00
Message: <web.482311aeed9750355a8888d90@news.povray.org>
I'm in the middle of very busy day and, thus, hunting for kind people and
shortcuts.

Does the "Stanford Bunny" convert to a format easily usable in POV-Ray 3.6?

Does any kind soul happen to have a pre-converted file just lying around to
share?

Thanks in advance,
Mike C.

Post a reply to this message

> I'm in the middle of very busy day and, thus, hunting for kind people and
> shortcuts.
>
> Does the "Stanford Bunny" convert to a format easily usable in POV-Ray 3.6?
>
> Does any kind soul happen to have a pre-converted file just lying around to
> share?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Mike C.

How's this?

http://www.umich.edu/~rreusser/bunny.pov.gz

Strategy:

1) Download from google search for Stanford Bunny
2) Import into Blender
3) Export into .obj
4) Use my own script to convert to mesh2
5) Upload

Let me know if this works, because I'll probably take it down once it's served
its purpose.

 - Ricky

Post a reply to this message