POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spiral Ribbon.. Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Spiral Ribbon.. (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: BorisW37
Subject: Spiral Ribbon..
Date: 15 Aug 2003 17:20:01
Message: <web.3f3d4dd86201acfc6af901ee0@news.povray.org>
Is there an inc file out there, or a feature already included in Pov-Ray
that would let me easily make a Ribbon of a certain thickness and width
turned into a spiral with a certain radius and a set pitch. If you are
confused think of the DNA double helix, and the twisting ribbon. There are
2 of them in DNA, but i just need 1

Post a reply to this message